Monday, February 26, 2007

Mohler on CNN Tonight (2/26)

Al Mohler is scheduled to appear on Larry King Live tonight to discuss the discovery of what has been purported to be the place where Jesus was buried along with Mary and assorted family members. James Cameron, producer of a documentary about this discovery, is scheduled to appear with Mohler along with some other folks.

LKL airs at 9 p.m. Eastern, and if I recall correctly it re-airs at midnight. Somebody please do me a favor and upload it to YouTube.

5 comments:

Coach C said...

Rats, I wish I had checked your blog yesterday. I could have recorded 24 and watched the interview. I missed it because I don't channel flip during 24.

Anonymous said...

I wonder when Mohler will appear on 24?

Ben said...

Not until they need a character who can actually outsmart Jack Bauer.

Coach C said...

What do you think Jack's position is on multiple elder/ pastors?

Anonymous said...

My guess is that he is opposed since he is clearly not committed to operating by the Book.